I dream of you more often lately... barely can breathe...
I still cry at night, a lot, when all work and study are done. At the end of the day, I feel so lonely.
You stop answering my phone. Sometimes, it's like a habit. I dial your numbers automatically. It's strange that I can't really answer when someone asks for your numbers, but never I dial wrong ones.
I don't dare to log on msn, I don't dare to check whether you are online or not.
I have to fight against my weak mind every second, have to convince myself that we are no longer together. I try not thinking of us.
Lately I've worked hard like crazy. I don't want to be home facing the walls.
God damn it, I think of death every morning. And always have to remind myself, "I won't die that easy. I can't suicide. Many things left undone. I will find someone ELSE soon."
I leave all of your stuffs untouched. My phone is still full of your messages, but I haven't read them over and over again as I used to do.
So hard to get rid of the memories. So hard, not to blame you...
A man failed to protect his lover. Worse that he failed to keep her faith.
If you want to leave, just leave. Why do you have to treat me badly? Why do you have to prove that, all guys are the same, all tell lies and all can't take his own mistakes?
I nearly died with my past relationship. And you saved me, you brought me back my confidence, and my beliefs. Then you destroyed the last piece of my heart.
Too bad, I still think of you a lot. Even wanted to see you once again... Maybe I need a stronger hit. I need to see how happy you are with her.
I don't want to blame anyone...
For the first time, I had to beg a guy not to leave me alone. And you still walked out of the door.
You said, I deserve a better man, and a better life. Then why I have lived in miserable days for so long...
No comments:
Post a Comment