2010/06/11

Blame me for being crazy

I watched Shrek some days ago and had been emotional since then. Shrek's soundtracks also get me easily. I was in the chaos of this relationship. The more I treasured it, the more it felt so painful. Too painful to hold one's heart.
You'd been changing for good lately. I was happy with it. But also I was afraid, what if some day you left me alone again. A trust was just about to be gained and had just lost. How to start all over again? I couldn't do it right away.
All about us was just an accident. We were once upon a time in love...

Vivi got mad with me when I decided to be with you no matter what. Gau also stood in distance with me... All of those were about caring and caring. What should I do to ease them all?

I need sleep
I think..

No comments:

Post a Comment