Your songs are always in my list. Very strange that we no longer talk often. Very strange that I feel awkward in talking to you. But I always believe, I can feel how your days should be. Something about you in me never changes and that something lightens me.
I like your latest song. I never tell you how much I like your songs and how I always support you from far away. It's not important anyway. I wish you always live well with your days.
Things are not so good for me. Full of failures. I always run away from my problems and wait for a miracle. I hate me for being like this. But it's me anyway. End of the way I will have to bounce back.
God, it's so funny how easily you can cheer me up. Even without words.
I haven't told you about my boyfriend. For almost a year with him, I haven't told all of my important friends about him. Some has heard too much and some has heard none. But don't worry about me, I'm with a good person, I'm in good hands of care. Maybe I will marry him. I feel wanted to be with him. A real life with him, not a dreamy one we used to have. It's a good thing though.
People asked me if I ever regretted about us. Yes, I sometimes do. I wish I was just a lovely sister to you more than been your ex once. I guessed we would have more fun that way.
I will introduce him to my family this November. Stressful you know... But I will have to. I'm end of the road, need a steady move now to step back in life.
I'm appreciated what you have and haven't done for me. Thanks a lot for those songs you've written even they are not for me anymore. Maybe at some point of time, I will miss you again. Let's hope that your next song will be a greet for me and him. Thanks for all, indeed.
Song: A New Day
No comments:
Post a Comment