Life.
Since day 1 to day n of life.
I was always, most likely always, with my parents.
27 years of life.
And I still want to be with them.
I know I'm not really an adult like others.
I'm simply aging years by years.
That's why it's not so easy for me to live in a place where water isn't clean enough to be used wildly.
Never water costs me this much to use. It becomes daily cost.
Most of money spent (if not for those. . . persons) goes to water (and taxi).
And ... it's the nightmare for me when I'm having monthly pink days. LOL
I'm not complaining but it's a fact I'm facing for at least 3 months.
The limits of accessing in internet is another problem I have to stand.
Normally, it won't be a big problem to me. But it's different now since ..
Once again, I have a distant love.
Wonder why I always get stuck here and there in my relationship.
Mom is worried all the time. And she's spent lots of money to visit me. I wish I can tell her not to... It's a waste of money... My family condition isn't that rich to visit me that often.
I'm taking care of myself at the moment and I hope they can temporarily forget that I'm not 100% adult.
Just, a bit difficulties and some amount of time should be given to me, apart from family to learn all the basics of life. I've been over-cared and like Rio, I still don't know how to fly with my own wings.
Freedom is ahead and yet, I can't reach it by myself.
Sigh... wonder why he can love a girl like me.
...
Foods here are not so bad. Not delicious at all but yeah, I can swallow.
No comments:
Post a Comment