Being together for this long, and being suffered from distant relationship...
I've learned that if you had no one to trust in at work, if you found out your friends didn't speak the same language with you, if your family couldn't accept your recent behaviors, lean on your man silently.
He might not the sweetest man to speak words you are desperate to hear but he would be the one you make you feel full of life.
Been through of different relationship with different kinds of person. I just realize, it's just not hard but super extremely hard to find your half. The more I've spent time with him, the more I feel secured and loved.
Just 5 more months and I will be proudly announced as w i f e ^.^
I want to trust in you.
And I know I can trust in you.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment