2010/01/23

Let me sleep for awhile

Days... been days he's leaving her alone.
Once again ignoring her begging look.

She got sick, this time, it's too bad she's in coma.

Last talk to him, she said "I let you sleep for awhile. You're too busy with work then no need to share your little time with me. Just sleep more and be healthy." He didn't feel happy with the way she talked and walked away from her.

Just a week then everything had changed, she just simply told him "Let me sleep for awhile, I'm tired.."

Baby, I wish I listened to you more and spent more time with you when I could. Please wake up after this night and wish me goodnight as you always do. I didn't know you got sick, I never noticed it at all. I didn't prepare for this situation. Please wake up and talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment