2010/03/28

End of stories.

I decided to take a break from the relationship, just within one second after hanging up my phone. No point to carry on when trust doesn't exist and my partner hasn't tried to make it up for me.
It was a very short conversation as usual, lasted in 1 minute. Three magical words don't always work, especially when you say them out as a habit only.

No need to explain. No need to announce, "Honey, I've leaving you."
You just can't make your girl worried and cry all the time.

I've been trying so hard to make it better for us. And for all the time, I'm at home alone, no idea where you've gone, what you've done and when you will be home. For all the time, I'm at home, trying to fill in time and this empty space with work, study and this blog. I have to laugh at myself all the time. I don't want to admit all good moments have been in memory already. R.I.P

What's the point of crying and hurting myself? What's the point of trying?You just admitted that you wouldn't have time to talk to me.

Tell me, are you worth of all my trying?

This should be fine for me, another day without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment