2010/03/08

Love will always win

After days sunk in the dark, finally the light touches my skin.
Finally, there's a chance for me to prove how much I've loved you. I'm glad I can grab such an opportunity like this. Honey, now I can be more closer to you than ever. Now I can say, if we want it, we have to go through it. I've worked hard for this moment. A moment that you can see me and be proud of me.
I've been somehow distant to you but it is a necessary to keep us together. I need enough certain space for you to miss me and to appreciate every moment of us. I need to stop tears falling down and to bring smiles on the faces. That's how we used to be; and that's how we will always be.
Honey, 2 more months, and I will be happy to shout to the world, "You're my only honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment