For some days in a row, they all have been talking of the scandal -the leaking of xxx self-recorded video of 2 young students. 80% of them said that, "if don't want to be the target of xxx scandal then it's better not to do it in the first place." Well, it's true. But it happened and isn't it better if it could be forgotten?
For me, it doesn't matter if they take pictures or not. The problem is, people are too curious and they pay too much attention on those scandals. It's very easy for them to say, NOT to record video or to take picture of nudity or making love. LOL! I bet even the writer of that article at least one time take those pictures of herself. Words. All nonsense. It's just very cheap way to get more page views.
That topic is a very sensitive one that I prefer people better respecting self's choice.
I feel bad for girls since they always have to stand a lot of negative comments from others.
/sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment