2011/04/07

Let me be your hero

Aging makes people change, either in good or bad way.

My point of view about love, relationship and marriage has been so different from mine some years ago. I don't really remember much but I can recall, in some point of time, I thought love would be something ridiculous and it must be fulfilled of lies to remain. In another way to say, I would think there was not such a thing called love since people kept cheating and lying to their partners. I used to think, maybe I would need sex, but I wouldn't want marriage. Then, another time, I started to believe, love is just a game of two. But either there was love or not, marriage would exclude all those feelings and left you in responsibilities of being wife/husband/daughter-in-law/parents/etc. Meaning there was no time for romance and it would end the love anyway. After all the thoughts, I stopped thinking of marriage for awhile. It scared me. I got lost in reasons why people had to get married. When my ex asked me to marry him, the first respond from me was, SH*T. I didn't want it and I wasn't ready for it. I didn't want a role of a wife. Cooking, cleaning house, taking care of children, ironing. whatever. I didn't want to do it for anyone.

Then it all changed.

In such a crazy progress.

Full of tears.

Being broken down.

Disappointed.

Happened in a row.

To make me realize, how wonderful to have someone to fight, argue, miss and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment