2010/02/19

Is it funny the way people love us?

I read a book... It had a sentence like this "Don't love me just because I'm good in bed."
It was kind of sad to realize, most of men love their women just because of sex and later, it was also the main reason for them to leave their women.
A night before Valentine's Day, one of my male friend had a personal message on his homepage like this "ok, i'll go ahead and say it now.......I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU SILLY ASSHOLES WHO HAVE TO SPEND A BUNCH OF MONEY TOMORROW JUST TO HAVE SEX WITH SOME GIRL WHO YOU'RE DATING AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYWAY! that will be all. thank you."
Is it everything must be about sex? Is that you fall in love with your girl just because of that?

It is happening like that, the way men treat women in my country. No one admits that fact but we all know. Many of my male friends are like that. And I can't do anything to stop it happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment