When everyone around me seems to have a place for their owns, a place that they do belong; I feel lost in our own house. Nothing matters, I keep repeating it everyday, as long as we can be together. I don't want to be alone and let the shadows of sadness eat my soul.
Everything seems to be fine. But after awhile we speak no word to each other. None of us seems to understand our minds. None of us seems to care what tumbles the peace.
Another day, has just gone. But I don't want to count how our happiness slips away in time line. Nothing can put us to sleep until we can find back our lullaby. What troubles you inside? What troubles me, honey?
You're always busy. Too busy to take a walk with me as we used to do.
Laying down next to you, hearing your breathing. It's the best moment of the day. While you're sleeping, I can just gently touch your face, can look at you closely and hold you for awhile. No more shouting, no more silent quarrel, no more crying for that moment.
I still just love you as I always do. But if only you have your little time walking with me to see how it's true...
No comments:
Post a Comment