2010/02/14

A truth of us.

Probably both of us haven't had enough rest. I feel tired sometimes, not just because of heavy workloads. I know we still have a lot to talk of and I understand you just can spare a little time with me. But for a girl, with weaken heart in any meaning, I'm broken down easily and I need a lot of your cares. I know I'm not your ideal girl to stand back and support you with this life. That's why it's hard for me to open my mouth ask for anything from you. But, is it my rights to keep your eyes on me?
The last time breaking down makes me realize this distance and this different time zone are the biggest headache for us. The things I can do, are to learn to take care of myself and to ease the wanting of seeing you everyday in my heart.
Somehow this love is painful and tiring for both. Why have you kept trying so hard? Why don't you just simply release yourself?

I don't dare to tell you that... it was because of our talk causing me a break down.
I can't have my peaceful soul to rest well when my heart is full of burdens.
Let just ignore the fact that I need you more...

No comments:

Post a Comment