2014/05/18

Pinky is the new princess

After Bin, I couldn't dare to have any new dog until today.
I got Pinky, a female English Cocker born on April 03. Pinky had her name after she got to hide under my friend's pink T-shirt. In order to wish her a wealthy life, we decided to call her Pinky.
Pinky was actually white, with 2 brown ears, 2 panda-alike brown eyes and a sneak-peak brownish dot on her tail. Overall, she was cute with long eyelashes. She was quite lively after a day watching her. She was also a bit lousy but it was ok as she didn't cry whole day.
I got to make her wait a bit before eating. Just her first day so I didn't dare to let her eat much. Water was also clean from bottle.
I got Pinky not to replace Bin, as there would be no other dog could do. She was always with me. She always had me in her heart. And I did too, had her in my heart.
Pinky was actually, for my nephew to grow up with. But she was under my care at the moment.
Pinky was smart one. She recognized her name and she obeyed the law of "owner and dog" a bit. Was good process for her first day. As soon as I put her in the cage, she started crying. However, within 5 mins, she stopped and fell a sleep. Such a well-manner girl.

Some notice:
1. She still peed everywhere.
2. She needed another shot with 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment