You said that, one day, if possible, we could be together. Together was such a nice word. Even more nicer when I could hear it from my D.
I'd been dreaming of being with you. I'd dreamed to sleep in your arms and had you sheltered me through the nights. I'd dreamed to wake up beside you having your morning kiss on my forehead. I'd dreamed that I was trying to cook some proper meals for us while you were working hard out there. I'd dreamed of my small bookstore that when nobody was around, I would use up my free time, writing more and more about us.
I was so curious, but also felt so afraid of knowing more about your past relationship. Should I just stop digging in those stories? I should just learn to appreciate the moments with you and hold on to our precious love.
Why it was so hard when it came to face my love telling him how much I wanted to be with him? I didn't dare to make any promise; didn't dare to think further either. Day dreaming was also not in the list anymore...
D,
My honey D.
I'm not used to calling anyone as "honey" but that was how I'd been calling you everyday. You still have a doubt about my passions and love?
I wish I can give you more, more than words I'm typing down at the moment. I wish we can talk, not just on the phone but days and nights, facing each other. I wish the kisses can reach your skin and leave there some marks...
Just now when you're sleeping and I'm going crazy with a thought of us...
Missing you makes me feel good. Missing you makes me love you more...
No comments:
Post a Comment