V^n: honey
V^n: still havent answered me
V^n: what u want for birthday
D: about what
V^n: = =
D: dont know
D: show me ur beautiful sleep wear look
V^n: O.o
D: anything you give me i will treasure it
V^n: ><""""""
*sleep wear to D means as... T-shirts + shorts.... its actually my daily look - -""
As you are now busy working, I'm here listening to the song you sent to me long time ago, "一生愛你一個/鄭伊健" - Only Love You In My Life Time"
"Liking you, I know this feeling well.
In the past, you are you. In the past, I am I.
Even though currently, I am not clear what I like most about you.
To keep looking for you, retaining you, all depends on my intuition.
In fact, I really believe in love instincts.
In the past, I have searched through the Cape horizon.
Oblivious to wait for the main character of love in my the heart.
Loving you only, is like a romantic love song.
I hope you will only love me in this life time.
I hope you are mine.
I wish you will follow me. Even for a long path ahead.
Please allow me to love you only in this life time. Allow me to believe in my intuition.
Please entrust you lifetime of happiness to me.
Always in your heart, loving me."
No comments:
Post a Comment