2009/12/16

For one last time...

D told me that you actually liked me before. You even mentioned it to me more than one time. I didn't know you were serious thinking of me. Reading back our past conversations, I felt a bit guilty. I did sense of something, but never was I so sure what it was. I guessed I messed up with you. I guessed so. You did try telling me what you'd been thinking, just it was not the right timing. Then after a month, I slipped away from your talks. I misunderstood it all. I was thinking you just made fun of me. Then later, we just stopped talking, no more spamming from you. Our relationship suddenly became as it'd never been existing.
You should know that until now, I still think of you, as a friend. And that I'm sorry for being unable to appreciate your feelings towards me. I am sorry.

To me, D is now my everything. Everything I'm trying to do now is to reach him, and to be with him. I don't know how long I can make it last this time but I want to try. At least, I still want to try to hold on this relationship.

If you still consider me as your friend, then this time, please congratulate me and encourage me for being the reckless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment