Today I went shopping with my sis and my mom. It was nice when we could spend time together, girls only like that. We went to supermarket then to the mall. My mom and my sis tried different colors on my nails and my face T-T and we went home looking like 3 kids messing up at school, full of inks and dirt.
I haven't had a thought of you, until I am here, in front of the computer. Bad, isn't it? But at least, I think of you less today.
I think of you less for many reasons. I was mad with you yesterday and I decided to have more time away from you. I set time and limits to see what will happen to us. Also, I got good news today from my beloved girl that she would come back to Vietnam within a week. It means, most of my time will be with her just as when she was here with me. I'm excited to know how much she's grown up from living overseas also, how much closed she is still with me. Another good news today I've heard so far, is I may have a chance to work with one of my good friends, good sisters actually. Being busy is always good for me.
Another thing today after dinner, is my CV... I need to write it in Vietnamese T-T. So I can submit it tomorrow.
For all of those reasons, I think of you less and think of me more.
P/S: I got new favorite lip stick today, almost as red as Union Red from Burberry and much cheaper. New eyeliners are cool too. This is the first time my parents and my sis all agree that I look good with eyeliners lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment