2010/07/19

Another week...

You are on business trip again... Last 5 o'clock morning call made me so teary to think of being alone for whole week. My heart is getting softer and softer everyday when you are getting further away from me. Everything now is just as I wish. I don't ask for anything more. Can you stay like this all the time? Being understanding yet so caring.

For a week without your voice, I will look at your pictures more often and also, sleep more to dream of us.

I talked to Vivi a bit more this week. Not because of you are not around, don't think of it wrongly. Just because he's been through a heart break.

Others' love stories, some makes me stronger, some gets me weakened. But all of them gives me a same thought, we must love each other a lot.

Take care of yourself and be back to me soon.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment