The endless tears,
I've cried a few times again.
幻化沉淀
I transform into a butterfly
and rest on this fallen leaf.
被封化得雪
The snow that was melted by the wind
was buried a thousand years ago.
我用尽一生得 思念
I've exhausted a whole life of yearning
只为等着你出现
just to wait for your appearance.
回忆渐渐都是
Memories,
gradually wither and fall by my side.
换我醒原来 还跳动的画面
I cannot rouse the moving images from before.
就让我留在
Just let me stay on the brink of reincarnation
and wait for a ray of light
looking back in time
我们之间曾经 说过的预言
at the predictions that we've once made.
就让他带走 你的那瞬间
Just let that moment where it took you away
become our memory.
谁能发现我的世界
Who can realise that my world
once had your presence.
No comments:
Post a Comment