Went to watch Twilight Eclipse today. It was perfectly normal to go there alone, except the part, surrounding me were couples; and the couple sat next to me kept kissing each other - even more than kissing scenes on the screen.
It is really a TEEN movie. Not really my type of movie at all, but it is fine to watch one in awhile. Teen movie is always full of romances and spirits of 'I'll do anything for love.' Surprisingly, it can inspire me somehow as well.
I was thinking of you during the movie. And I was glad that you didn't have to watch this movie with me. It must be boring for you. Maybe it would turn out, we could be busy kissing each other as that couple.
This part of Twilight was about Victoria coming back to haunt Bella with new born vampire army. In order to protect Bella, Edward and Jacob had to coordinate. A shaking hand between vampire and werewolf to fight against vampire. Interesting huh. Too bad, not much fighting actions on screen but more of kissing scenes. However, there was one little part I really liked of this movie. It was when Bella explained why she wanted to be transform into vampire with Edward. It was not romantic but really realistic. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to blend in his world, where she believed she belonged to. She wanted to live with him at all cost.
That spirit somehow was yours. After our talk today, I fell like we once again fell in love with each other. Everything was so fresh like just beginning. Finally I could wipe off my sadness and my doubts of us.
Our love is small, it is like a kid who needs lots of care and guidance. It will grow up nicely or not, depends on its nature and our time for it. But I believe we can handle it well. Belief in it, is already a good beginning.
P/S: At the scene that Edward proposed to Bella, he gave her a ring, absolutely romantic then I heard a voice near to me yelling 'That's the fake diamond ring' and the whole theater broke in laughter. That was totally a ruin. She should know, whether it's diamond or not, it is still engagement ring; why stress out a guy with a thought, it must be diamond???? By the way, I laughed when hearing her yelling too, lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment