2014/11/11

Places where you used to live

Younger years of life, when I hadn't yet known about you.
Strangers and places I hadn't been.
A boy that years away had to live far away from home.
I'd imagined how lonely it was for him.

He told me about his first time of sex, with a Chinese girl he randomly met in school.
Briefly but enough for me to know what he was thirsty of.
Life couldn't be too easy when it was too boring.

Other times he'd made love secretly from his friends.
I felt very strange of the way he'd lived.
At the same time, I felt strongly connected with him...

My love for him wasn't so stable.
Sometimes lots of love, other times, lots of hate.
Even lost my faith.

Years when you were not around, I couldn't reach all details
Only yearning for a chance to once being there as well.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment