2014/11/04

Waste of time

I am not sure of what you are thinking now
But I know that I do miss you
And I know that I don't want to see you

I've been wasting my time crying about you
I've been wasting my time blaming myself

Isn't it you are supposed to keep your promise to never make me cry?

Why can't you just hold me tight?
Why can't you just listen to me?
Why did you request me not to keep in touch in any way?
Then why did you keep texting to me?

Are you playing with my heart?
Are you seriously enjoying it?

Why can't you just say that you miss me?

Lots of things you could do to make me smile
But you refused as it would waste your time, and your money.

I don't know what else I can expect from you....

No comments:

Post a Comment