Accidentally I saw the pictures of Valentine's Day last year, all I could say were how pretty I looked in those. I couldn't say I was happy with who-had-gone that time because I wasn't happy.
Reading back what I had written about us was shameful. I couldn't continue that dreamy story. We broke up and I had moved on easily.
A girl like me could fall in and out of love easily. And when I fell in love, it became my priority and I automatically imagined of my ideal guy. Because of that, I felt disappointed after and all my feelings toward that person disappeared.
Lately I had fallen for another guy. When I recognized I liked him, it had been more than 9 months already. And it took me awhile to confess. Of course, he denied. I couldn't stop thinking of the reason why then I realized that I was too hurry and I was too late as well. Actually, he had given me many chances and I refused to take it as my heart wasn't with him that time. I didn't want but still felt regretful. And the day when I got too angry, I started a very moody conversation with him. This caused him to stay away from me right before the Valentine's Day. I could only say, we didn't mean to be together. Another thing made me regret of this was I had lost two of the persons I could trust at my workplace. Somehow I hurt that sweet girl as well when I stepped into the trap. I am sorry.
I'm not even sure when I can get over this. But this one-way feeling is the best I can do right now. In my eyes, he is still a guy who deserves someone better, like that sweet girl. All I can do is hoping, my fault will become another chance for them to start talking again. And hopefully, they will be back together? That seems to be the only way to get me over him.
Sagittarius girl, so silly and so immature. It is February already, and how my future-husband can find me to put me into the next stage of the life?
Valentine's Day this year, became even bitter than last year.
So sad...
No comments:
Post a Comment