It was just made-up story after all. Even his name was just made up.
One fine night, after we drank together, he became the main character of the story. Too many troubles came after it; however, I loved it until the end.
Salmon was just an ordinary guy who rather remained silent than talked as much as me. Salmon wore the glasses, which made him even more attractive. The tall shadow of him scared me sometimes and his voice bothered me even more.
We rarely talked after rumors spreading about us. Days by days, I had waited for him. Somehow I thought he deserved more than that. But I didn't dare to tell him more about me.
The day he held my shoulder on the street, it was so warm and that moment somehow lasted long in my heart. I finally found someone I could let myself trust in. Only problem was he didn't know that.
Salmon was always in bad luck of his career, which made him upset secretly. Salmon and his stories always caused the saddest song in my heart. And I wished I could share my luck with him. I wished to have another day he held my shoulder again...
People said, if you loved someone, you should not hesitate to express your affections or someone would take that person away before you knew. Somehow, I felt sorry that I did it to Salmon's puppy lover. And because of that, I could never admit how much I liked him.
The Salmon's story continued in such a painful way.
Maybe... when he found his lover, I would tell him that I used to love him as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment