2014/02/28

What Can I Do?

I thought I could stop following you. I thought I could stop caring about you. I thought I could walk away.
But I couldn't.

Walking beside silently and suddenly I felt weak.
The memories I had had with you, small, shattered and vanished.
I thought I could be one step closer but it was a step further.
And all of my braincells screamed out your name, your face, your voice...

I wanted to stand on my tiptoe to reach your cheek.

Now that your wonders had lifted.
Yet you had slipped away.

Could I be one time, telling you how I had been?

I tried to figure what date would be the best.
And I had missed more chances.

Because I was so scared to lose a 'friend'?
Like the last idle stage I could stay to keep wandering around you.

I had understood, it was even harder to sit next to you as before.
And I wished you could pay a little attention on me, you could come to me when  I stayed at work late.
And I wished you could ask if I needed a ride, you could come and pick me up.
And I wished you could ask if I wanted a drink, you could take me to somewhere we would be able to spend time together.
And I wished you accept my feelings, you could say you had felt the same way.

And... I just need a reason... to give up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment