2014/02/19

When I look upon the stars, I will think of him for awhile..

How many 'him' have passed by? Suddenly I feel like a bus stop in my relationships. People keep being here, and being gone. Only different is I haven't sold any ticket.

I feel hurt inside a bit. And I feel a bit teary as well.

I looked for a song to listen tonight. "To the moon and back" from Savage Garden was an accident and I could only repeat it non-stop.

Until now I still cannot define the relationship between Salmon and me. Was it a bit alike love? Or was it just my wrong perception? I didn't like him that much. I just only knew, he was a good guy that I shouldn't miss. In the end, I have hurt both.

"All her hopes on the stars
What a pleasant dream..."
Sigh... Can I just have the last train and go on a journey with the right person? Sitting beside him must be really sweet. I want to smile at him and say "Hi, I thought I would be the only one taking this."

I wish for a crash and it should be enough to burn me into the flame. I cannot have my fierce heart any more. Cannot be the person who always pick up the phone and give you the call. Cannot be the person who have waited for your call hopelessly.


No comments:

Post a Comment