2014/03/10

Way Back When

'Thank you for your effort' is my favorite line.
And I had to say it sincerely to him since finally, he spent whole night with me. He took me to the wedding and I was so happy when we had little good time together to laugh and joke. When he purposely made me hug him from behind, I felt like everything would work out someday. When he looked for me at the party, when he glanced at me and when he tried to make me eat more, I was so happy. Every little detail marked into my mind and I wouldn't dare to blow it away.
The way back home was so much romantic when he drove slowly. When he asked me to trust into his driving skill, I couldn't agree anymore.
He was tired yet he tried to please me by escorting me to the karaoke, waiting for me to have fun with friends and taking me home later. I couldn't ask for more.

I wish I have more patience with him and somehow, he will be mine?
Lol, sound impossible.

Well, just have fun as how we used to. Late dinner, go to coffee shop, drive around, jokes on facebook... How I have messed it up.

I will keep trying, but I will keep in mind that I cannot bother him often.
Well... until April's Fool, I will tell him everything and never ever think of it again.

At the end, happiness for both is still the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment