2014/03/12

You exist in every song I've listened...

I've search for songs to listen.
Determine to forget about how hard I've tried to get closer to you, I've search for songs to listen.
Fully attention to forget what brings me sorrows and tears, I've decided to let it go.
24 hours have finally passed, and what has left is my painful heart. The most painful part is you don't even know or care.
Yet, you exist in every song I've listened.
Not only that, you even exist in every book I've read.
You take control of my memories and it makes you exist everywhere around here and there.

So I've read,
"There were days that I wanted to hide away from the world... but, for a second thought, what would be the next stage when no one would look around for me? It was just made myself more pity with self-hurting. Let it be then..."
I'm in that status right now.

Overloading work.
Over-hurting love.
All above, confidence has lost.

I just need one to stay by my side, gently hold my hands and tell me "Everything will be fine, I am here with you."
I could just do that for you....

I can never ask if you ever consider.

Erased all the messages and all of your contacts...
I will try to remember, after tonight, you are no longer exist... in my world.

Let's not be friends, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment