Holding his hands and walking down the alley this evening was one of the most memorable moments I wanted to save. How simple it was to be happy, lovebirds?
If he never asked, maybe I would stay away and never we could write the new chapter of this relationship.
I would never regret how I had fallen for him, despite of what happening in the future.
Slowly and naturally, I thought of him more and more.
The beautiful soul of him attracted me and I would do all to steal him away from other girls.
A bit guilty that I felt like I tricked him to begin the story.
20th Jun, the longest phone call that I cried. And he promised he would never make me cry ever again.
21st Jun, the longest night together. He held my hands in the movie theater and he kissed on my head. It was so sweet that I would make that moment last longer.
22nd Jun, the longest day together. The kiss in Last Call would be never forgotten. It was even more important than how many times we made love.
3rd of July, the sweetest day we had had. I got to sleep peacefully next to him.
I loved how he always pulled me back and let me lean on his shoulder.
I loved how he held me from behind and kissed me softly on the lips.
I loved how he told me stories and we could both enjoy the laughter.
I loved how he got to be serious when we discussed of future.
...
And I just love you like there will be no one else.
No comments:
Post a Comment