2014/07/28

What left in me...

It is more than a crush, I know for sure by now. And it is full of uncertainty.

Every time I am with him, it is like a fever that I cannot control by any kind of treatments. I just can tell I want to be with him so badly. It is not only about sex, it is mainly about I feel protected. I am not afraid of saying I love him so many times any more.

Because of his caring, I also want to take care of him.

The only thing I am afraid now is one day, I wake up and I realize, he is not here with me anymore. He will be no longer around to wink at me. I will feel cold again as his arms will not hold my body. I will be so alone...

And if it happens... it will be my fault as I cannot be attractive enough to keep him.

Be closer to me and let your hands hold mine tightly.
Kiss my lips softly but be stronger to keep me around....

Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment