2014/07/29

Where is my signature?

So it has lost somewhere and I feel utterly worried. If it had gone forever, I would be done from here.


For the first time I feel scared of ages and I have to admit I'm getting old. It's something that I cannot joke around anymore.

In the worst case, I wonder if he still stay next to me. Having another fellow won't be the worst. The worst is I won't have any fellow.

So it certainly swings my mood for a week or more. I need a health check but I get so scared.

I hope it was about my stress at work.

For years I've been searching and waiting. And I can feel how much he cares. The question is, how long it will last and he can stand me for the rest of his life or not.

I long for the song
Sun will shine again
Love is still the same...


No comments:

Post a Comment