2014/07/19

Next to you...

So I've been weird lately.
Just because of realizing how much I suddenly love you. Too much of it makes the worst of all that I've been jealous with other girls, I've been picky with all the words you've said. I can't take any for grant so I am in doubt with everything.
Sleeping next to you, I request your hug despite of the temperature. Of course, it is impossible to fulfill.
I'm sorry that I can't make our days filled with happiness. I cannot since my heart keeps getting faster beats with confusing mind.
I need to talk, badly. I need to question why you used to be active on her facebook but never you replied mine, why you didn't even know if I blocked or deleted one content of it, and why you never glanced at my facebook at all?
I need you to be patient, be calm and be nice as usual to accept me as who I am.

I'm getting scared of myself and I feel the need to stay away from you.
The fire is getting stronger and I don't want to burn all down....

Can you... understand me more if I finally open to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment