2009/11/16

Cookies baked one side

My girl loves cookies.
Crunchy ones.
Every time we talk on the phone, she will roll on her bed and eat those cookies. To me, it's the most sexy sound I've ever heard. She never has to mind her manners with me and that's how we've got closed to each other day by day.

My girl she loves cookies.
Different types of cookies.
And she loves baking them.
I miss the smell of our kitchen every time she tries new ones. Home is full of that tasty smell and to me, it's the most sweetest thing she's ever done. She sings while she's baking. She hugs me when her arms covered with flour. I don't mind at all because it's her who covers my stress after work.

One day I go back home and the kitchen is empty.
My girl has gone.
She left there those one side baked cookies.
I realize I've never tried any of them before. Only she was the one who kept eating them day and night. I was too busy with work and she was always home eating alone. I was too busy drinking and she was always home sleeping alone.

This isn't as happy as I thought.
With money full in pocket, this heart feels cold.
As cold as those cookies left on table.
I didn't even know when she left.
I never read a sign.

This is the first time I try her cookies.
It's cold and tasteless.
It's crunchy and broken just as me...

No comments:

Post a Comment