D: the question i wanted to ask that night
D: is, can i know ur home address?
B: huh?
B: why
B: i mean
D: just answer me yes or no
B: why u dont ask
Isn't she cute one? She's been waiting for you to ask, silly.
Isn't it sweet that finally he asked? He's been dwelling in his affections.
That's normal when a boy meets a girl.
Even you have been experienced difficulties in relationship and you have been doubted in yourselves, it's the most natural disaster happens that you once again have to fall in that trap again. And, if it's a cant-help, why don't you just enjoy it?
Cause I can breathe again, dream again
I'll be on the road again
Like it used to be the other day
Now I feel free again, so innocent
Cause someone makes me whole again for sure...
(Another you - Cascada)
I can't promise it will be an happy ending love story for anyone who happens to "know" about it; but, I can tell that, it will be lots of efforts putting in and it will be one that is worth to try out.
Just simply be yourself and enjoy your time with me. We'll figure all out together.
No comments:
Post a Comment