It's morning already. Monday morning for someone like me is just any time of an ordinary day. No hush, no rush and lots of unpleasant uncertainties.
I woke up around 3 am. I felt burden in heart and mind.
Listen boy, you don't really get it right.
This city at night, it eats me up inside.
I feel lost and I can only find me with you.
I can only hold on you and hope to see me being fine next morning.
This is my sudden breaking... I'm off my guarding and sadly, it has never been the right time for me to reconnect with anyone.
Isn't it sad... isn't it?
I read the silence of this city, every page of its story. I read all and it is so teary. How come it's so dark this morning after I walk away from my sleep?
When I'm opened, you are closed.
This is why I can't reach you out.
When I stay, you ask me to go.
This is why I just can only watch you from this side of the road.
Can you once light up a sign?
Please find me before I start to cry.
Always the city at night somehow makes me feel a lot of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment