Honesty isn't always the great deal for in-progress relationship. And you told me, there was a need to keep secrets from me thus you could maintain a relationship. But what kind of relationship to carry on when never can you be opened to me.
This is kind of weird. Well, not really, this is actually any person has to once have been through in a life. It is like the first time you take off all clothes and stand in front of another. You can't really bare the stare. That is when the ugly truth is revealed. Tell me, are you afraid?
I'm hiding, again, under my blanket. I don't want to hear all your lies. You have known me well but why still need a mask when we are having dinner together?
I'm waiting for 350 days...
Is that person closed to you?
Yeah. Kind of.
I think that one must be important to you...
Yeah.
...
Actually, I dreamed of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment