It's must be such a coincidence that we both watched 2012 today. It was another good movie of John Cusack. The whole time watching that movie, there was only a thought of you occurred in my mind. Before, I wasn't so sure if I wanted to be with you that much. Then your sms were buzzing me... At that moment, I just wished if I could be with you, even for just a second.
I remembered of last night, and a night before. I threw away my prides and told you how much I'd been missing you, how much I'd been wanting you. I didn't know for sure, if you really cared or simply, it was just a polite response to calm me down. Somehow I felt so distant to this world when all it had done was to separate me from you.
This morning, I played "Way back into love" again. And it was so hard for me to share that song with you. I didn't dare to name my feelings toward you. And by that, I guessed, I couldn't tag it as any; except the part that I leaned towards to reach you.
I'd heard the rumors finally. It was so funny when people were trying to dig in our stories. No need to explain and no need to hide away I guessed. We both knew that we did nothing wrong to anyone. Did the rumors bother you? I hoped not.
I was here and there, waiting for you, even when I was hiding under my blanket or when I was wandering around my city. Always a thought of waiting for you.
Why it is so hard to say so, and why I have to confess it all here...
I'm waiting for your "Bee, I'm home"
No comments:
Post a Comment