2009/11/13

This morning no sunlight,

Almost a week passed and I still have no idea for my next exhibition. I'm feeling pressure on my shoulders. Maybe I will just call it off. I don't want to do concept photography anymore. It's not art when it can't be delivered to people. Can I just take pictures of my daily life and ask people to join in?

It's more sick when you're not around.

I'm not getting mad.
Hard to convince you that I'm not getting mad.

Make love no war
I'm missing it.

I always see you as who you are.
And I bet you can tell,
I'm blending in your world.
Why you still have a doubt?


It's 4 AM and my place is still in the darkness. Surrounding me is the silent air that no one talks and no one cares. It feels so bad when I wake up at midnight and realize you are not home. Your phone is ringing but you don't listen. I'm not getting mad with you at all. I'm concerned. I'm scared that you leave me here and let me feel the coldest air.

The rain outside is lack of rhythm. It does sound souly. I feel it breaking in pieces. Can you just come home?

At this certain age and having some certain broken, people tend to care less and turn to be over protective. It's been hard for me to take off your guard to get in your heart and mind. It's something that I'm always appreciated. Why suddenly you wear it on again and push me away that harsh?

We've been doing fine.
We're doing fine.

I wish you will drop me a line saying,
"Bee, I'm home."

No comments:

Post a Comment