Bee, can't you see? This light wore off and you must open eyes widely to walk home safely.
Every man is blind in his heart.
And somebody must take his heart away.
But I won't take any of your things.
I want you to see, how much my love can take care of you.
Nothing more and nothing less in the sky; stars and moon, they are just as same as any decorations sparkling on the Christmas tree. Keep thinking like that until I say, "Bee, we are home safely."
When I was young, I always loved going out at night. I wished to blend in those emo group of people, pretended feeling hurt and harmed. People seemed to be cool with their own pain. It could be seen as cant-help-being-attractive character of adult.
I had grown up with that thought until the day I could really walk in the night. Opposite to what I'd known, night was so peaceful and that at night; as long as I could walk on the street, all angers, all pains vanished amazingly.
I don't need a cigarette to look cool. I don't need a lonely look to be cool. I am cool since I don't have to pretend I am.
The most greatest gift after a walk in late hours is you can go home, safely; and feel you in all pieces.
That magic, can only cast by the darkness out of daytime.
Then you can go in under your blanket, whisper of someone's name and sink in souled sleep....
No comments:
Post a Comment