I am a material girl who's greedy for a few nice things happening around. And I don't want to be broke. That's why I always determine the difference from want to need and spend money on what counts only. It is the same for any relationship (R) I've had, I need to know if it's worth to give it a try. If you want this R, then what are needed to be done? Worth to be done?
This R is definitely not what I want or need. I don't want long distance relationship and I don't need someone faraway from me to care of me. So in terms of need and want, this R fails both.
But... I want to be with that person so even I don't want this R, there's a need to maintenance it.
Meaning: I want this person.
Payment: Need to work on this R.
This is the difference between material girls and others. They let themselves run free for what they want more than what they need.
However, it's necessary to consider if this person is worth to hold on. And that's why I need to clarify if he fits in the list of my "MoH".
--
An evaluation of RL profile.
1. Profile:
- Unknown identity: Met in fantasy of life, exchanged contacts (+0)
- Gender: Male (+1)
- Age: Older than me (+1)
- Language chosen to communicate: English (+0)
- Location: too faraway (-1)
- Status: Single but not available (-1)
- Job: Yes, have 1 (+1)
Total: +1
2. Impression:
- First time talking: Too quiet, not so friendly, seem nice... but too quiet (-1)
- Second talk: Too talkative, talk of nonsenses a lot, still seem nice... (-1)
- Third talk: Full of surprises, profile information added, really nice one (+2)
Total: 0
3. Personalities:
(Not to reveal)
Total: +2
4. Habits and hobbies:
- Drinking: Yes (-1)
- Smoking: Yes (-1)
- Gambling: No (+1)
- Sex: Good profile (+1)
- Gaming: Yes, but not addicted (+1)
- Sport: No (-1)
- Music: Everyday, various genres (+1)
- Reading: No (-1)
Total: 0
5. Comments from others: Interviewing 10 persons around us.
(Not to reveal)
Total: +6
6. Result: +9, Passed.
--
An evaluation of "MoH": 10 random questions.
1. Can you talk to me more than 3 times after first meeting?
Yes (+1)
2. Can you make me laugh with silly stories?
Yes (+1)
3. Can you stand my unreasonable moody status?
Sometimes bothered (+0)
4. How many medias you can use to communicate with me?
More than 1 (+1)
5. How often you make me mad?
Everyday (-1)
6. How do you deal with my anger?
Admit mistake if I'm wrong, leave you for awhile if it's random madness. (+0)
7. How often you talk to me?
Everyday (+1)
8. In case I need to be away for awhile, how often you contact me?
Everyday still (+1)
9. In case I need to be with myself for some time, how do you react?
Ask for reason and take your time. (+0)
10. Do you keep any secret from me?
Yes, but I did say I had my secrets. (-1)
Total: 3/10 (Grrr)
Obviously... D... u failed my test! Grrrr! I'm gonna kill you!
No comments:
Post a Comment