A mile of mind, it takes whole night to walk through. When stepping forward to the sound, the silence speaks loudly. It echoes in ears and drums the heart.
It takes me some time to get here and it will take me double of that time to get out. Babe, I stuck on you. I can feel my weakness coming on the way.
I can't afford any mistake or misbehaving. I'm afraid one day we will both get hurt badly.
This morning waking up, the grey rainy sky tears with me. I don't want to feel like this, but that's normal for anyone to feel. I'm afraid of one day you leaving just as today.
Could we be just friends?
I knew it wasn't meant like this.
I couldn't resist your charm.
That was such a spell you had cast.
This is your whole thoughts twisting inside your head.
This is what has been weakening us both...
No comments:
Post a Comment